You don't have to fight this alone
God loves us, while we may never understand why God allows some of us to get cancer, we know for certain that God is sovereign and that He loves us through all the storms in this life.
About Our Ministry
Open to the community
To offer a welcoming, faith-based environment built on trust in GOD’s love and GOD’s power where Brothers and Sisters and their loved ones can tell their stories, talk about their feelings, fears, doubts and challenges with other people who have similar first-hand experiences with cancer.
- No one fights alone.
- With God on our side all things are possible.
- Never underestimate the power of prayer and faith.
- Trust in His love and His healing power in all circumstances.
- Express our love and gratitude for God, family & friends.
- Face each day with hope, courage, and perseverance.
- Maintain a positive attitude no matter what happens.
16. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
1. Therefore, if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2. then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4. not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
To provide a safe place for Brothers, Sisters and Caregivers to connect, decompress, talk freely without interruption or fear of judgement; receive prayer, positive support, blessings, hope, practical information about the disease, shared decision-making strategies relative to treatment, coping techniques and compassionate fellowship with a community of people that understand the internal, emotional, physical, and spiritual challenges that accompany cancer.
SUPPORT GROUP MEETING DATES
2nd and 4th Monday of every month.
6:30-7:30 in the prayer room
For more information please fill out our intake form below!
Human resources to drive people to medical appointments, deliver meals grocery shop, etc.
On-line informational links