God loves us, while we may never understand why God allows some of us to get cancer, we know for certain that God is sovereign and that He loves us through all the storms in this life.
About Our Ministry
Our mission is to walk alongside those individuals and their loved ones who are or will be dealing with the uncertainty of cancer while the medical community works to find a cure.
- No one fights alone.
- With God on our side all things are possible.
- Never underestimate the power of prayer and faith.
- Trust in His love and His healing power in all circumstances.
- Express our love and gratitude for God, family & friends.
- Face each day with hope, courage, and perseverance.
- Maintain a positive attitude no matter what happens.
16. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
1. Therefore, if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2. then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4. not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
- Faithfully listen.
- Provide prayers, encouragement, education, and support.
- Know when to let silence speak.
Tuesday, December 14th
Tuesday, January 11th
Start at 6:30pm
Conclude at 7:30pm
Human resources to drive people to medical appointments, deliver meals grocery shop, etc.
On-line informational links