ISRAEL 2021 – The Land of the Bible
September 8 - 18
If you have been considering traveling to Israel, then now is your chance!
Israel 2021 – The Land of the Bible
2021 Travel Schedule Door to Door
Departing: Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Returning: Saturday, September 18, 2021
**Estimated cost $3700/per traveler @ double occupancy
Single occupancy available for an additional $805/person. Please request any single occupancy needs at the time of registration so we may calculate your trip costs and overnight stays accordingly
Contact Marri Van Dyke for additional details:
714.330.4201 – call or text
**As of 2/24/21 our travel group is full and we are currently accepting waitlist registration pending final traveler confirmation after we receive international travel guidelines June 1st. If you are reading this and not registered and considering the trip, please sign up ASAP so we can include you in our travel headcount and provide updates on waitlist release on or before June 1st. All deposits are refundable through June 1st.
If you’d like to review the itinerary prior to registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Total Trip Cost $3750
- Flight cost $1295 (estimated) + Ground Cost $2455** Upgrades available. Please reach out to Marri Van Dyke for any specific travel requests or upgrades. *Ground cost estimate $2455/traveler @ double occupancy. This covers all your ground travel, hotel fees, and dinners at hotels (lunches not included). *************************************************
Trip Payment Schedule
1) March 31, 2021, Initial Sign up and first deposit of $500, refundable through June 1, 2021.
2) June 1, 2021 Second deposit $1000 or $1500 if first deposit.
- This is the final date to lock in the group rate. Any late travelers booked with CBC after June 1, 2021, will need to manage your flight booking, flight cost, and flight insurance. Deposit refunds are unavailable after locking in group rates on June 1, 2021. Scanned copies of your passport are to be emailed to Marriv@capochurch.com by June 31, 2021, or you can drop a photocopy at the church front office, attention Marri.**
3) August 15, 2021 Final trip balance due = $2250.00
- We will reach out to you a few weeks prior to this deadline to make sure you are on target to pay the final balance due.** Please keep this important note: air cost is non-refundable after June 1, 2021. We may have some exceptions granted by the airline to change names on the ticket only, but the ticket is unable to cancel as seating is assigned. Please help us smooth this process by finalizing your travel group as soon as possible to avoid late and last-minute changes.
Traveler checklist and group updates from August 1, 2021,
From the CBC trip experience, we have found that cell phone communication is the best way for us to keep our travel group updated with pertinent milestones and spontaneous information. Before the trip – and do give yourself a few weeks before we leave on this next request so we can help assist anyone with questions – please enable the following:
- Check with your cell phone service provider to include a temporary international package calls and texts. Often these temporary packages are at a nominal fee (less than $50) for the short duration.
- Please download the “What’s App’ to your cell phone which is a free texting app that can be used across the globe. *Note – at minimum, we will require all travelers with cell phones to have text communication available through What’s App. Please reach out to Marri Van Dyke with any questions or for assistance!
We recommend one bag per traveler due to our large group size and limited space on the travel bus we will take from site to site during our exploration in Israel. Please be on the lookout for an email from Marri Van Dyke to set you up with a traveler # and card to attach to your luggage for easy group count on our trip.
Trip Communication from September 1, 2021, until we return home!
Please be on the lookout for ongoing What’s App updates (see the note above under cell phone) and email communication from both Marri and Pastor Craig between September 1, 2021, until we return home!