ISRAEL 2021 – The Land of the Bible
September 8 - 18
Israel 2021 – The Land of the Bible
2021 Travel Schedule Door to Door
Departing: Wednesday September 8, 2021
Returning: Saturday September 18, 2021
**Estimated cost $3600/per traveler @ double occupancy
Single occupancy available for an additional $805/person. Please request any single occupancy needs at time of registration so we may calculate your trip costs and overnight stays accordingly
Contact Marri Van Dyke for additional details:
714.330.4201 – call or text
**Trip itinerary will publish November 2020
**Total Trip Cost $3600
- Flight cost $1100 (estimated) + Ground Cost $2500** Upgrades available. Please reach out to Marri Van Dyke for any specific travel requests or upgrades. *Ground cost estimate $2500/traveler @ double occupancy. This covers all your ground travel, hotel fees, and dinners at hotels (lunches not included). *************************************************
Trip Payment Schedule
1) March 31, 2021 Initial Sign up and first deposit of $500, refundable through June 1, 2021.
2) June 1, 2021 Second deposit of $1000 or $1500 first deposit.
- This is the final date to lock in group rate. Any late travelers booked with CBC after June 1, 2021 will need to manage your own flight booking, flight cost and flight insurance. Deposit refunds are unavailable after locking in group rates on June 1, 2021. Scanned copies of your passport are to be emailed to Marriv@capochurch.com by June 31, 2021, or you can drop a photocopy to the church front office, attention Marri.**
3) August 15, 2021 Final trip balance due = $2100.00
- We will reach out to you a few weeks prior to this deadline to make sure you are on target to pay the final balance due.** Please keep this important note: air cost is non-refundable after June 1, 2021. We may have some exceptions granted by the airline to change names on ticket only, but the ticket is unable to cancel as seating is assigned. Please help us smooth this process by finalizing your travel group as soon as possible to avoid late and last-minute changes.
Traveler checklist and group updates from August 1, 2021
From CBC trip experience, we have found that cell phone communication is the best way for us to keep our travel group updated with pertinent milestones and spontaneous information. Before the trip – and do give yourself a few weeks before we leave on this next request so we can help assist anyone with questions – please enable the following:
- Check with your cell phone service provider to include a temporary international package calls and texts. Often these temporary packages are at a nominal fee (less than $50) for the short duration.
- Please download the “Whats App’ to your cell phone which is a free texting app that can be used across the globe. *Note – at minimum, we will require all travelers with cell phones to have text communication available through What’s App. Please reach out to Marri Van Dyke with any questions or for assistance!
We recommend one bag per traveler due to our large group size and limited space on the travel bus we will take from site to site during our exploration in Israel. Please be on the lookout for an email from Marri Van Dyke to set you up with a traveler # and card to attach to your luggage for easy group count on our trip.
Trip Communication from September 1, 2021 until we return home!
Please be on the lookout for ongoing Whats App updates (see note above under cell phone) and email communication from both Marri and Pastor Craig between September 1, 2021 until we return home!