SERVICE INFO AND GUIDELINES
- FACE COVERINGS: We are now requiring everyone to wear a face covering at all times, unless seated / standing at your chair. This includes entering / exiting for service, using the restroom, visiting the cafe, or any other activities that require leaving your own seating area. Face coverings are encouraged at all times.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: Please practice social distance from those not in your household at all times at CBC. When you set up your seats for service look around and be sure you are leaving a minimum of 6 foot distance between you and the next group in all directions. Refrain from hugs and handshakes.
- CLEANLINESS: Our facilities team and staff continue to clean high touch point areas through-out service but to help keep things clean for you and others, please utilize the hand sanitizer stations as you enter and exit. Wash your hands thoroughly if you use the restroom.
- PETS: To minimize distractions and for others safety please do not bring pets to service. Service animals are always welcome.
- HEALTH SCREENING: Please do a health assessment of yourself and those in your family before coming to a service or event. If you or someone you have been around is showing cold or flu symptoms within the last 14 days please join us online. Read about COVID symptoms here.
- Bring your own beach chair to sit on. We have a few extras if needed.
- The sanctuary is open for limited indoor seating and to view the service on the big screen. Seating is provided. Face coverings required indoors.
- Our Capo Cafe opens 30 minutes before each service. Cashless transitions preferred. Our kitchen is still currently closed so Sunday breakfast and Thursday dinners are unavailable.
- Our Bookstore remains closed during services. It is open Tuesday - Friday from 10:00am - 3:00pm